The breakthrough in cardio equipment
Full body exercise, low impact, good
for HIIT, easy to use, burn calorie fast,
green, and safe for all ages
RUNNING HAS NEVER BEEN SO EFFICIENT AND FUN!
Your Body Is The Best Motor
You are the motor, and much better than the electric motor! The acceleration speed of BodyEnergy is ten times that of an electric treadmill, and it will stop immediately when you stop. The major problem with motorized treadmills is the powerful motors - typically between 2-5 HP. That amount of power on a treadmill hurts your knees and is unsafe for users regardless of exercise level.
BodyEnergy treadmills can provide comprehensive fitness training for all ages. BodyEnergy burns twice as many calories as electric treadmills at the same speed, and can be fully controlled and driven by the user's arms and legs, thus replacing traditional electric motors. You can perform a variety of exercises, from easy walking to high-intensity exercise. It can easily promote ordinary people's HIIT exercise (High Intensity Interval Training), but it can also accommodate beginners and the elderly to improve their strength and cardio exercise. For advanced training, running at speeds higher than 6 mph can bring you outstanding accomplishments. It is completely self-driven; when you stop, the machine also stops. The target audience of BodyEnergy treadmills is 55 million treadmill users, 32 million elliptical users, and 65 million senior citizens in the United States, much more people all over the world.
Using technology that is now more than 50-years-old, the classic motorized treadmill, between 2018 and 2020, contributed to 17 fatalities, one of which involved a five-year old child. In 2019, U.S. emergency departments treated an estimated 22,500 treadmill-related injuries, about 2,000 of which were to children under eight years of age. In 2014, motorized treadmill injuries sent over 24,000 people to the emergency room, accounting for 40% of all indoor fitness equipment injuries in the United States that year.
BodyEnergy is the future of fitness and is the only treadmill that can be used for competitions online and offline. BodyEnergy take running to the next level.
BodyEnergy won "Time Best Invention of 2021" and the Runner’s World Editors’ Choice Award for ‘best running tech product' at 2020 Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
1. The first hand-powered treadmill can reach the speed up to 12 mph.
2. Ability to change the tread belt speed instantaneously by changing user’s hands and feet movement frequency
3. Safe, suitable for the fitness groups of all ages; excellent solution for exercise for seniors
4. High exercise efficiency, saving exercise time, burn calories much faster than using traditional motorized treadmill at the same speed
5. Full body exercise with consistent use of arms and legs to create power for driving tread belt
6. Reduce sports injuries and avoid the damage caused by the force of motorized treadmill to the joints such as the knees and ankles
7. Stable performance of the equipment, low failure rate, and low maintenance cost since no electric motor is needed to move the tread belt
8. Green, no electricity consumption to move tread belt (can save up to 5,000 KWH electricity per year for each commercial gym treadmill).